Saturday

I'm Sick *cough cough*

I hate being indoors, and this comes from someone who enjoys the confines of his room rather than going to clubs. Yes, I'm a homebody, but after being sick all week, it's not really fun spending the whole week in your room, wrapped up in blankets and pillows, and coughing loudly (with the occassional vomiting and well the opposite of vomiting...if you catch my drift... sorry TMI). It's absolute hell I tell ya.  And with the limited things that you can do when you're sick, it's even more depressing. I've tried... (*instert imaginary montage of me doing random things*) reading books, tried studying for Economics (for next sem, nuks), watching tv (no good shows at all), downloading series/movies, listening to my iPod, and taking pictures of random things. Isn't being sick depressing or what?

Why can't my life be like that episode of Adventures of Pete & Pete, wherein Little Pete pretended to be sick and had all kinds of fun. Oh wait, he pretended. Damn. Still, it'd be fun going somewhere rather than staying in your own room, wallowing in regret and bacteria. Next time I'm going to be sick, I'm channeling my inner Ferris Bueller and just go out and spread the bacteria love with everyone.



Finished reading Son of Neptune. Awesome. Bitin nga lang. 

My domain for this week. Yeap, I'm a slob. 

Love the lighting, but the heat? Fucking init pare. 


Told ya, I was taking pictures of random things. 

I Will Possess Your Heart. 

Ganito ka-init sa kwarto ko. I seriously used that umbrella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment