Sunday

Stay Tuned.

Well I know I've been missing my blog obligations these past few days, but it's all because I'm focusing on my academic obligations, as well as, my org obligations (sadly). Anyway, imma post a lot of my awesome adventures in real land (not so awesome as imaginary land, but it will do) next week. Promise. 2 na nga followers ko eh. Hindi ko pa ba sila pagbibigyan? Haha. I'm on a roll, baby! Haha.

Anyway, this early in the year, I'm already crossing out one of the items in my Bucket List for 2012.  Man oh man. Kahit di ko pa nagagawa! Eh may tickets na ko eh. Sure ball na yan, mga pre, mga tsong. So my Kuya Pao decided to just buy me a ticket for DCFC since he couldn't find the sneakers I wanted. So now, imma be a third wheel and watch the concert with him and Ate Ria on March 5. Kung sana may kasama pa ako... para maging 4WD. Hahaha. Kbye.


2012 Bucket List.

1. Get higher than the Empire State (if you catch my drift *nudge nudge*)
2. Lose 30 lbs.
3. No TRES in my report card (Pucha, wag rin naman INC or SINGKO).
4. Go on a REAL date.
5. Win a Beer Pong match.
6. WATCH DEATH CAB.
7. Go to another country with FRIENDS (SINGAPORE or HONG KONG).
8. Do the Dougie correctly.
9. Get a higher NMAT score.
10. Get a passing grade on our thesis.
11. Finally learn to ride a bike.
12. Run in a marathon.
13. Finally get drunk (tried a lot of times, but I haven't gotten to that knockout state yet).
14. Make a mirror box (will explain some day).
15. Audition for something.
16. Crash a party.
17. Drive to Subic or Baguio.
18. Enter a Badminton competition.
19. Go to Sagada and go spelunking.
20. Go to Kalinga (ride a carabao and eat ants).
21. Be amazed.


YEAAAAA-UHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment