Sunday

Explanation.

         First of all, I would like to say that the time of my presidency is near its end. I'm happy to have served the awesome members of ComAch-Science, as well as, the members of the Sitio Haduan community. Though I do admit that I have my shortcomings, I still serve with all my heart and with all my money. Haha. I have deeply sacrificed a lot for this organization, and I know most who know me understands how much time and opportunities I have given for the benefit of ComAch. It just pains me to see how some people judge my performance in accordance to just one aspect, when I have been performing my duties all year round, and I have the people around me as witnesses to that. But alas, I guess you can't just please everybody. They only see one side of the problem. Dapat intindihin ko nalang. BS Psych ako eh. I should understand how dynamic the human mind is. I'm not writing this because I'm bitter. Bitterness isn't even nearly what I'm feeling right now. I'm just annoyed really, not because I wasn't given the chance to have another term, but because they have a different way of defining what the meaning of "deserving" is. They're saying that the elections were unfair because it was a popularity vote. In my defense, I did not even tell anyone to vote for me. The people who voted for me had their own reasons, so my detractors have no right to say that it was a popularity vote. Edge ko nalang yun dahil nakikilala ako, dahil nakikihalubilo ako sa members at sa ibang tao. It's not my fault if my opponent failed to grasp the attention of the majority. In fact, yan nga yung sinasabi sakin ng mga taong kinakausap ko. Hindi ko raw kasalanan. I was willing to give my opponent the position. I was already considering it kase di ako naghahabol sa position. Pero the way he acted during the elections was a low point for him. It just showed how unstable his personality is and how immature he is.

        I respect my opponent, not because he is a son of someone I respect, but because he could make outreaches happen. The rest of his personality, I don't like, but that's just my opinion. I have nothing against him either. I have no right to sway the masses what they should think of him, because they have their own opinions. As a former president, aalalayan ko nalang siya. I'm not doing this out of obligation but out of respect and love for the organization to whom I owe too much. I will not further talk about what happened to the elections and the succeeding decision-making the Executive Board had gone through. I only wrote this entry as a way of letting out some of the bad air that I have been keeping inside. Di ako nagdadrama. Kung yun yung labas, sorry, pero I just had to. Ayoko naman mabaliw. Haha. I promised to stop writing things like this in the future. Promise, heto na talaga last. As for ComAch, I promise that this year will be a better year. And I will surely keep and fulfill that promise. To those who still continue to have their trust in me, thank you. You are what drives me to be a better leader and a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment