Thursday

Winners Have Winning Habits

Yesterday, some of my blockmates and I attended the AFICS Leadership Convention @ ADMU. It's the 2nd AFICS event I participated in, and even if I'm "required" to join to most of their activities, I don't really mind. I'm actually quite interested in most of their events. So anyway, yesterday was awesome. Partly, because the event was in Ateneo (...oh wait THE Ateneo. Haha.) For the folks who already know me, I always dreamt of attending Ateneo, even though I've been in LSGH since Kinder. Oh well, that's another story.

Another thing that made it awesome was listening to two of the most inspiring speakers ever, Mr. Wilson Lee Flores and Mr. Francis Kong. Even though the two of them taught me a lot, I have to say that I enjoyed Sir Francis' talk more. But I'm not saying that Sir Wilson did a bad job. He was actually very interesting, and he really did his best. He even said sorry that he wasn't able to talk as much as he was expected to, and said that "I'm a writer, so I'm better read than heard anyway." I appreciate him for that. For me, he showed humility, and that's one of the most important values a successful individual could have.




Mr. Wilson Lee Flores 
Ate Kaice and Kit

Bagong gising HAHA.

Sir Francis Kong

Okay nainis ako kase may mga sumingit na random people
samin and wrong timing yung click. I look high. AMP.


Graduation? Haha.






Ateneo's Next Top Stripper

This is Ateneo's version of TYK. DAYUM. 



AMP. Next Top Model raw. 
Sorry Horcacio De La Costa. 



Who knew Ateneo kept wild monkeys
in the school premises? HAHA











































So based on the pictures, you could kinda say we had a good time. Mad props to the the AFICS EB for a great convention. I hope my org can invite Mr. Francis Kong next year. *here's to hoping* 












No comments:

Post a Comment