Saturday

NMAT Countdown

While I'm typing this entry, there would be 14 more hours till the NMAT exam, and by the time I would be finishing, there would be only 13 hours left. Pardon my counting, but it just shows that I'm nervous for tomorrow's exam. I'm always like this when I'm going to take an entrance exam or a qualifying exam, but there would be varying degrees of nervousness for each exam. Like when I had my UPCAT, I was really nervous. DUH. UPCAT yun eh. Kahit genius, nanenerbiyos dun. ACET made me nervous, but I was more pressured to get a high score, because it was my dream school. USTET was by far the easiest among the three, and I was only nervous for it because it would be the last of the entrance exams I had applied for.

If I were to rate my nervousness for NMAT, it would be almost in the same degree as the feeling I had with UPCAT and a little bit higher than ACET. I'm not aiming for a 99 or a 90. I don't expect myself to even pass for UP-Med. I just want to have a grade that would make me pass UST-Med or UERM's standards. Gahd, why did I ever allow myself to be more stressed when I already have a ton of workload.

Haaay, imma just chill. It's only my first time naman tomorrow. Sa April, handa na talaga ako!

No comments:

Post a Comment