Sunday

San Diego Photo Diary

This year has been surprisingly one of the most eventful years I've had. I'm really dumbfounded on how loose my parents are when it comes to traveling this year. They've allowed me to go to Singapore (with my friend and neighbor, Julia) for 4 days last July, despite having classes, as well as, allowing me to go to Boracay with just my blockmates during my sem break. And after that, my mom decided to tag me along on her trip to the US during the latter part of my break, and it's one of my best trips so far. I'm really blessed when it comes to my parents and my family. I guess they're just allowing me to experience the world while I'm still free. Come Med school, I wouldn't be as much of a traveler. I'd be studying my ass off day and night like what I'm doing right now. 

Anyway, going to San Diego with my mom isn't a first for me or any of my siblings. Since my mom's family is hittin it up in SD, we've been going there almost every year to visit them. This year was a little different, since I learned how to play pool (yeap big loser over here), got to visit Old Town San Diego (along with my fellow newbie, my lola), and got to celebrate Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead).





My Tito Alan makes the best ribs ever. 



My awesome grandpa, Lolo Dandy.

My Tita Mita. I miss you, tita! 

My cousin Maegan AKA biggest Justin Bieber fan ever



Tito Alan

Lola's house. We've been going to this place since we were kids. 
































This was my last shot of San Diego before we left for LA

There aren't many pictures of my relatives here since I decided that it would be more awesome to spend time with them rather than taking pictures of  'em. Hihi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment